Once your divorce is final, that may not be the end if you partner refuses to abide by the divorce agreement. Our attorneys will assist you in having the court enforce your divorce agreement if, for example, your partner refuses to pay child support, doesn’t honor your custody agreement, or doesn’t adhere to the financial agreement decided upon.

To find out more or make an appointment, get in touch